The Eight EVP Tag 2 is a self contained warning light that mounts behind your registration plate. This unique product lets you mount two warning lights on most vehicles without making holes to mount them. The frame uses the existing screws that hold your tag in place. Simply remove your tag from the vehicle, slide the tag frame behind it and screw the tag back on the vehicle.
Want more light? Check out the Tag 4.
Problem with the size or clearance at the top? Look at the all new U-Tag.
- Frame sits behind the License plate, secured by the same screws that hold on the plate
- Available in solid color and split color
- Fully encapsulated for moisture and vibration resistance
- Dimmable, Cruise mode
- 12 x high intensity 3 watt LED’s
- Multi-unit synchronization
- 42 user selectable flash patterns
- Sturdy composite plastic frame is lightweight
- Reverse polarity protection
- UV resistant polycarbonate lens.
- 5 year warranty
- Certifications: SAE J595 Class 1, CA TITLE 13 class B, Red, Blue, White & Amber.
- Part Number: ELPF2
- Operating Voltage: 10~40VDC
- Flash Patterns: 42
- Operating temperature -22f to +131f
- Synch: 12+ units
- Max. Current: 2A @ 12.5 VDC
- Max. Power: 36W
- Colors: Red, Blue, Amber, Green, White & most combinations